Good Afternoon Members,
With the spread of the Coronavirus, we are dealing with an unprecedented situation. However, our number one goal here at Crawfordsville CC, has been and will continue to be dedicated to keeping our members and staff safe.
With that being said, here in the golf shop, we are taking measures to make sure that everyone can and will stay healthy but also enjoy the game of golf. The golf course and golf shop will continue to stay operational. Listed below are the procedures that we are taking to assist with making sure our members are safe.
- We ask that there be only one player per golf cart during this time.
- Golf carts will be sanitized every time they are returned from play.
- Sand bottles have been removed from the golf carts.
- Staff will be sanitizing carts before and after each use.
- The USGA and PGA are encouraging everyone to leave the flag in at all times during play.
- We have made changes to the cup so that your ball doesn’t go all the way in the hole.
- All charges will be placed on your member account. We are trying to limit the contact points for everyone’s safety.
For everyone’s health and safety, please limit the number of people entering the golf shop. All charges will need to be made by Member Charge. During this time, we will have limited snacks and beverages available in the golf shop.
We ask for your help during this difficult time. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to Jared. His email we be listed at the below. We thank you and hope to see you all out here soon!
The Golf Staff at CCC